Building a career in technology with AWS re/Start
AWS re/Start cooperated with Orbit Future Academy to offer this free program online, so you can access this program anywhere. Using case scenario-based learning methods, practical laboratories, and assignments; students will gain the skills needed for entry-level careers in cloud computing. In this program, there are also self-development.
What did you learn?
Focusing on the core IT field for support/operation such as Linux, Network, Security, Python Programming and Databases
Focusing on the main core of AWS such as Cloud Economics, Global Infrastructure, Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon CloudWatch, Auto Scaling, Cloud Architecting & Security
Learn more about AWS services from the operational view such as Tooling-and-Automation, Computing-Servers, Scaling-and-Name-Resolution, Containers-and-Serverless, Networking, & Monitoring-and-Security
Focus on activities that combine soft skills learning with a professional environment – such as tools, processes, and exposure to best practices. An immersive, integrated experience created for students through a blend of technical and behavioral skills that enhances the interview process.
Implementation of The Learning Process
Who is this program for?
- Diploma or Bachelor Degree
- Have working experience for two years in any field (IT experience is not a requirement)
- Have access with the following minimum specifications:
- Intel Processor i3/AMD 3, RAM 4GB, 500 GB hard drive internal/external, webcam, mic, speaker
- A Stable Internet Connection
- Currently not working
- Not Studying Full-time in any course or school
- Have a Full-time from 9.00 until 5.00 WIB every Monday until Friday for Three months
- Ready to work immediately after completing the training (If get a job is offered)
- Indonesia Citizen or Permanent Resident
What benefits will you get?
Yes! Training for cloud-in-demand computing skills is absolutely free! Your first step to unlocking a new career path in IT!
You will complete real scenario-based learning, hands-on practice, and courses to prepare for a career in Cloud computing!
After completing the training, You will be eligible to take AWS Certified Exam Cloud Practicing
We will work and assist you with many placement opportunities so you can start your career.
- How AWS Cloud works
- AWS Cloud Skills
- How to use many Programming Languages
- Develop the skills that which the same AWS
- Certification – Will be prepared for the Certification Exam
- AWS Cloud Certification Practitioner
- An Effective Communication
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Time Management
Our Learner Testimonial
Frequently Asked Questions
This program is free for everyone
- Go to orbitfutureacademy.id
- Choose “Our Program” and “Individual Solution”
- Click “AWS re/Start” and “Enroll Now”
If you find the option to fill out the registration form, it means we have not opened this program in your country. Stay to fill out the form and we will contact you when the program officially opens.
Your application will be processed for the next steps in a month’s time. If you have not yet received any updates from us, please contact us.
Any application can be rejected if you do not meet any one of the mandatory requirements that we have set OR you do not meet the minimum score required to pass the examination stages in the program’s admissions. Make sure to review the requirements found on the AWS re/Start site, Programs section. There are some of the common causes of rejection of your application for registration are:
- You are not a permanent citizen of Indonesia
- Currently, you are working more than 16 hours per week
- While pursuing this program, you are also going through another full time academic or training program
- You don’t have permission to live and work in Indonesia
- You are unable to meet the full-time requirements throughout the process of the program
- You have not reached the minimum score on any of the entire exams/assignments that you must pass in order to progress into the next steps
- You’ve already joined the previous batch of AWS re/Start Program.
Unfortunately, this program is only accessible to Indonesian Citizens (WNI) or Indonesia Permanent Residents who live in Indonesia.
On completion of the AWS training program, we do provide the necessary support for connecting you for job interviews with your background.
No, An academic background in Engineering / IT is not a requirement to join the program.
The program is currently being offered in English only.
We have designed the AWS re/Start module to prepare you for the graduation in the final exam & CCP Certification (Certification Cloud Practitioner). The cost for one certification exam is included in the AWS re/Start. You will get AWS CCP Credential once you have passed on certification exam.